Tuesday, August 18, 2009

In my haste to post yesterday, I forgot to post the photo of my surgeon. So many of folks have called or emailed that experience is key in the surgery I was to face, so here is a photo of the surgeon, and please feel free to give me your input on what you would think after you saw him! By the way, he was an EXCELLENT surgeon, and one of my nurses said he is her favorite surgeon and she felt he does the best job of any surgeon she has worked with. That was very encouraging to hear. I have also included a few photos pre and post surgery. Thanks again for your prayers. I am scheduled to meet the surgeon at the end of the week, so I think that is when I will get the results of the pathology report. Love you all!

J














This is Fatama. She is from Guinea. She helped with the pre-surgery stuff. She was a blessing to know!














This is Terri. She was one of the main nurses to check me in and prep me for surgery. Very nice and sweet.














This is Chae. She was the final nurse to care over me and oversaw my checkout. She was one of the kindest nurses, and gave high marks to my surgeon.

Alright...ready for the surgeon???


















Hands as soft as butter and not a tremor to be felt in his handshake! Thank you Lord for a good surgeon!


No comments:

Post a Comment